- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
- A Roman Pump in Perfect Condition
- A Man in a Toga
- Scipio Takes Command
- How Did They Lift Those Stones?
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,361,404 hits
Tag Archives: pilgrims
Getting around in Roman times was hard. Few had a riding animal. Travel meant walking. Everywhere there were processions of men and women, groups of three or more, trudging along with a knapsack and a walking stick, just as the … Continue reading