- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
- How They Killed Cicero
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Caesar's Army: Basic Facts
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- Numantia--or Don't Mess with Rome
- The Tomb of Hercules
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
e-book del autor de este blog
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 1,108,821 hits
Tag Archives: victory
The Carthaginian commander of New Carthage, Mago by name, had only a thousand soldiers to defend the city, and most of them were mercenaries. Unlike Rome, Carthage never had its own citizen army. He decided to keep them at their … Continue reading