- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
- How They Killed Cicero
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Caesar's Army: Basic Facts
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- Numantia--or Don't Mess with Rome
- The Tomb of Hercules
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
e-book del autor de este blog
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 1,108,818 hits
Tag Archives: Vercingetorix
The Gauls found a weak point in Caesar’s defences. Sketch of the Battle of Alesia, drawn by Muriel Gottrop (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic license photo) The ground around Alesia wasn’t all flat. One of the hills was so … Continue reading
From the citadel of Alesia Vercingetorix watched his kinsmen arrive by the thousands behind the Roman army. Statue de Vercingétorix at Alise-Sainte-Reine (Côte-d’Or) France – sculpteur Aimé Millet ( Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license photo by Siren-Com) He … Continue reading