- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
- How They Killed Cicero
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Caesar's Army: Basic Facts
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- Numantia--or Don't Mess with Rome
- The Tomb of Hercules
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
e-book del autor de este blog
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 1,108,818 hits
Tag Archives: travel
Scipio was the man who finally beat Hannibal on the battlefield. Bronze bust of Scipio Africanus in the the Naples National Archaeological Museum (Inv. No. 5634), dated mid 1st century BC, from the Villa of the Papyri in Herculaneum, modern … Continue reading
I had been living in Spain for a few months, making lots of friends, trying hard to learn the new language, and having great fun doing it. I felt like Marco Polo. Living in a foreign country when you are … Continue reading