- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
- How They Killed Cicero
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Caesar's Army: Basic Facts
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- Numantia--or Don't Mess with Rome
- The Tomb of Hercules
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
e-book del autor de este blog
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 1,108,818 hits
Tag Archives: Trajan
One of the most impressive Roman constructions you will ever see is the aqueduct of Segovia, Spain. Aqueduct of Segovia (file photo) It still brings good water down from the mountains fifteen kilometers away. For most of that distance the … Continue reading
Pliny the Younger didn’t know what to do with the Christians. Bust of Trajan (reign 98–117 ), in the Glyptothek, Munich (public domain photo by User:Bibi Saint-Pol) The Emperor Trajan had appointed him governor and sent him to Bithynia in … Continue reading