- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- Where Great Westerns Were Filmed
- Old Roman Specularis Mines
- How Did They Lift Those Stones?
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Spanish Bull
- Caesar's Greatest Battle
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,353,355 hits
Tag Archives: The Greeks
“So—is this the end?” Xenophon asked himself. “You asked for it and now you got it.” He was lying in a tent in the middle of the Persian Empire. He was with a batallion of Greek mercenaries, though he was … Continue reading