- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- A Roman Pump in Perfect Condition
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- The Tomb of Hercules
- How Did They Lift Those Stones?
- A Man in a Toga
- Scipio Takes Command
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,361,359 hits
Tag Archives: slaves
Cervantes had had enough of soldiering. He had seen some famous action in Lepanto but much more inaction on marches and in barracks. He was in the best years of his life and now he had made up his mind … Continue reading