- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- A Roman Pump in Perfect Condition
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
- A Man in a Toga
- The Tomb of Hercules
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,361,418 hits
Tag Archives: Roman governor
Pliny the Younger didn’t know what to do with the Christians. Bust of Trajan (reign 98–117 ), in the Glyptothek, Munich (public domain photo by User:Bibi Saint-Pol) The Emperor Trajan had appointed him governor and sent him to Bithynia in … Continue reading