- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
- How They Killed Cicero
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Caesar's Army: Basic Facts
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- Numantia--or Don't Mess with Rome
- The Tomb of Hercules
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
e-book del autor de este blog
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 1,108,821 hits
Tag Archives: Punic Wars
Scipio was the man who finally beat Hannibal on the battlefield. Bronze bust of Scipio Africanus in the the Naples National Archaeological Museum (Inv. No. 5634), dated mid 1st century BC, from the Villa of the Papyri in Herculaneum, modern … Continue reading
Hamilcar Barca, Hannibal’s father, went to check in with the priests at the temple just before setting out for Spain. His army was waiting for him in their ships at the port of Carthage. Ruins of the Ancient port of … Continue reading