- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
- How They Killed Cicero
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Caesar's Army: Basic Facts
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- Numantia--or Don't Mess with Rome
- The Tomb of Hercules
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
e-book del autor de este blog
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 1,108,821 hits
Tag Archives: literature
I knew a bar called Las Panderetas where bullfighters went and I had seen Nicanor Villalta sitting at a table in the corner one afternoon. I could have approached him right then but I wasn´t ready, and by the time … Continue reading