- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- A Roman Pump in Perfect Condition
- Hannibal's Ingenious Trick
- A Man in a Toga
- The Tomb of Hercules
- What Did Caesar Look Like?
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,361,419 hits
Tag Archives: Greece
Spartan wit was famous. Laconic (Laconia was another word for Sparta) means short, pithy, to the point. Plutarch, the old Greek historian, gives some examples: Once a Spartan king was watching a show with a sword-swallower. “That’s easily done here … Continue reading