- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- Where Great Westerns Were Filmed
- Old Roman Specularis Mines
- How Did They Lift Those Stones?
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Spanish Bull
- Caesar's Greatest Battle
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,353,360 hits
Tag Archives: archaeology
The Roman Empire was a nice package of countries and peoples. But what happened if you didn’t want to become part of it? The native Spaniards of a little town called Numantia decided that they were damned if they would … Continue reading