- A Real Letter from a Roman Soldier
- How Michelangelo Painted the Sistine Chapel
- Cómo pintó Miguel Ángel la Capilla Sixtina
- Una carta auténtica de un soldado romano
- Where Great Westerns Were Filmed
- Old Roman Specularis Mines
- How Did They Lift Those Stones?
- What Did Hannibal Look Like?
- A Spanish Bull
- Caesar's Greatest Battle
How I learned to carve marble statues
Art by the Author, 100swallows
El arte del autor, 100swallows (versión española)
- 1,353,357 hits
Category Archives: great writers
When you first see the windmills on the great hill of Consuegra you will remember Don Quijote. He thought they weren’t windmills but evil giants standing haughtily in front of him; and he bravely tilted his lance and charged. They … Continue reading